Quantcast
Channel: 山顶石的博客
Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 812

[转载]巴夏:有钱人

$
0
0
原文地址:巴夏:有钱人作者: Ashitaka777
巴夏:有钱人

The Rich Person 
有钱人

注:rich person 意思:富人,我翻译成“有钱人”,因为顺口

I'll give you an analogy. 
我用一个比喻来讲解

This analogy keys directly into the concept of fundamental "unconscious" belief systems. 
这个比喻,能够直接“解锁”你们的深层次无意识信念系统

When they are growing up, many individuals on your planet hear many stories, many parables as you call them. 
在成长过程中,你们听了很多的故事,很多的寓言

And perhaps one day you hear the parable of The Very Rich Person. 
也许有一天,你还听了一个叫《有钱人》故事

And in being a small child, being open to all information, you sit there and absorb this parable. 
小孩子对于所有的信息,都是敞开接收的。所以,小不点的你坐在那里,认真地听了这个故事。

And this parable says, "This person is exceedingly abundant. "
这个故事说:“这个人,极其有钱”

And at the same time, "This person is an exceedingly mean, nasty person. "
“但同时,他也是个非常的尖酸刻薄、卑鄙下流的人”

 So your little budding mind says, "Oh, abundance equals nastiness. "
你的小脑袋瓜想:“噢!有钱人就是卑鄙下流”

And it joins the two. The two ideas marry and fuse in your consciousness belief matrix. 
于是,“有钱”跟“卑鄙下流”就合二为一,进入了你的有意识的信念矩阵

So one day, when you've forgotten that you ever heard that parable, you grow up and say to yourself, "You know, I would really, really like to be abundant. I'd really like to be rich. “
随着时间的推移,你长大了,也忘记了这个故事。有一天,你对自己说:“哇!我真想做个有钱人!我太希望自己有钱了!”

But then, all of a sudden, somewhere deep down, so deep down that you can't even hear it. 
但是突然之间,在你内心非常非常深的地方,传出一个你根本听不到的小声音

A little voice says, "But if I become rich, I'm going to become nasty and I don't want to do that—so I'm not going to let myself become rich. 
那个小声音说:“但是如果我有钱了,那我也会变得卑鄙下流!我不想成为这样的人,所以我还是不要让自己有钱吧!”

Now, when you begin to delve deep in your meditation, when you are quiet within yourself and dive back through your own personal history and discover what the beliefs are that you have about situations in life, including abundance,
现在,你开始进入深度冥想。当你内在安静下来,回溯自你的过往经历,去发现你对于生活中的某些情景,有什么样的信念(也包括对于富足的信念)。

and where you got those beliefs and why you have them
找到你是在哪个地方“种下”这些信念,以及你为何会有这些信念。

then you can recognize how you may be sabotaging yourself, constantly short-circuiting yourself by having "piggy-backed" belief systems that have no business being joined together. 
然后再认定出这些信念是如何让你不断地进入恶性循环,如何不断地摧毁你自己。最后你会明白,这些你一直背负的信念,其实是不相干的事件捆绑在一起的结果。(意译)

When you understand that you may have beliefs like the one just mentioned, you can then clarify the issue by saying, 
当你明白,你是因为这些缘由而有了这样的信念,你就可以厘清问题,对自己说:

"Ah, but now I understand a person can be rich without being mean. 
“啊!现在我明白了,一个人可以有钱,也可以不酸刻薄、卑鄙下流”

Now I understand that. 
“现在我真的明白了!”

But I had to understand that I believed it was not possible before this point. 
“但我之前还认为这种情况是不可能的。”

I equated nastiness and abundance as the concept
“我把卑鄙下流和富足混为一谈”

and therefore, would not allow myself to be rich, because I did not want to be nasty. 
“于是我就不允许自己成为富人,因为我不想当个卑鄙小人”

I did not want the whole picture of what I thought it meant to be rich. 
“因为我不想成为尖酸刻薄的有钱人”

Now, how would I prefer to believe it is to be rich?" 
“那我现在更希望  自己所相信的有钱人是什么样子呢?”

Redefine, rewrite your own personal definitions. 
重新定义,重新书写你个人关于“富足定义”

Once you understand what the definition is, rewrite it. 
一旦你明白这个定义,重新书写它

Use your imagination. 
你可以运用你的 想象力

Rewrite the belief the way you prefer it to be
以你自己喜欢的方式,重写你的信念

"I am a loving, kind, beautiful, artistic, creative, rich individual. 
“我是一个充满爱、善良、美丽、有艺术天赋的、有创造力的、富足的人。”

that's the kind of individual I prefer to be.
“我希望自己成为这样的人”

And I now know I can be without in any way, shape or form having to hurt anyone else or myself, whatever I want to be. 
“现在我也知道,我可以成为我想成为的任何人,根本不需要以什么方式去伤害他人或自己。”

That's how powerful I really am. "
“真正的我,就是这么强大!”

 That's true power. 
这才是真正的力量!


Power
关于力量

When you understand that you are already as powerful as you need to be— without having to hurt anyone else or yourself—in order to create the reality you prefer, then you know True Power. 
当你知道你已经足够强大,根本不需要通过伤害自己或者他人,就能够创造你想要的任何实相,那说明你明白了“真正的力量”

Power is not "control." 
力量不是“控制”

It is not "domination." 
力量不是“统治”

It is not "attempting to try" to make your reality conform to your will power. 
也不是“试图着”“尝试”使你的实相符合你的意志

No. 
不!

Will is simply focus. 
意志,就是简简单单地 聚焦/关注

It is simply clarity about who and what you are; 
清清楚楚地知道你是什么?你是谁?

what it is you prefer. 
你想成为什么?

And, clarity about what it is you believe you deserve. 
并且弄清楚,你所相信的“你值得拥有什么?”

That's a big issue. 
这是一个“大哉问”

Deservability. 
值得感

Big issue. 
你们大部分人都有的问题

Especially with regard to abundance, 
尤其是关于“富足”的

"Do I deserve to be abundant?"
“我值得富足吗?”



 

Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 812

Trending Articles