Quantcast
Channel: 山顶石的博客
Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 812

[转载]【巴夏信息摘要】(360)《你所关注的,对你是种限制 》

$
0
0
【巴夏信息摘要】(184)《认识到物质世界只是一个梦,它就会变得不再真实》


 

(2016-07-30 14:10:27)



问:

Hi, Bashar 

巴夏,你好!

 

巴夏:

And to you, good day! 

你好!

 

问:

Ah, so glad to be here. 

能来到这里,我真是太开心了

 

OK! So I just want clarification 

我就想弄清一些事情

 

So this weak was rough and I notice that... 

这个星期,我过得很苦逼。我意识到……

 

巴夏:

Rough? 

苦逼?

 

问:

Emotionally rough. 

我说的是情绪上的苦逼

 

巴夏:

Oh, alright, how exciting. 

好的!还是很令人兴奋!

 

问:

Because I kept noticing that 

因为我意识到

 

I get so caught up in the result or the circumstances 

我不断地深陷在某个境况中,或者某个事件结果中

 

And I know that you say all the time that it's not about the circumstances 

我知道你经常说的:境况不重要(与外在境况无关)

 

It's about the state of the being. 

重要的是我的存在的状态(只跟你的存在状态有关)

 

But then I see a circumstances and I get so upset that I 

但后来的一些事情让我非常火大,我发飙了

 

That I wonder if I really know that. 

所以我在想,我是否真的知道你说的这句话

 

巴夏:

Obviously not 

很显然,你不知道!

 

问:

Yeah. 

是啊!

 

巴夏:

Because what you know to be true, you do 

因为你真的知道了,你就会去做

 

It in your behavior. 

你会用行动来表达

 

You don't have to think about it. 

你不会花时间去考虑这件事

 

You don't have to wonder if you believe it. 

也不会揣测你能否做得到

 

You just do it. 

你只会去

 

That's when you know something 

这才是你真正知道的状态

 

问:

Right. So I must not know it. 

你说的对!所以我肯定还不知道

 

巴夏:

Correct! And so you can still practice until you do 

没错!但你可以通过练习,直到你真的知道

 

问:

Just practice? 

练习就可以吗?

 

巴夏:

Well, you have a deeper understanding of how the machine works, so to speak. 

当你对这台机器的运作方式 有了更深入的了解

 

The machine 

宇宙这台大机器

 

The idea will be that you will define these things in a different way 

那你对这些苦逼就会有不同的定义(困难、痛苦等负面)

 

That will give you the motivation and incentive to change 

而这会给你动力,鼓励你去改变

 

And to know these things 

并且弄清这些 苦逼/负面 的真相

 

Because until you understand that

因为除非你意识到

 

the way you're focusing on is actually a limitation 

你目前的对事件的关注,对你来说其实是一种限制

 

You'll keep doing it, 

否则你会一直这么做下去

 

But once it finally sinks in that what you're doing is actually limiting you 

而一旦你清清楚楚地知道:你目前所做的,其实是在限制自己

 

Then you will break free 

那你就会将其打破,奔向自由!

 

Because you will not prefer to be limited. 

因为你不想被限制

 

Many of you think 

你们许多人都认为:

 

That the things you focus on are actually what expands you 

你所关注的东西,会扩展你的人生(例:金钱、关系、灵性)

 

When in fact they are the things that limit you

其实正是这些东西限制了你

 

So once you understand that

所以,一旦你明白这一点

 

you won't do them anymore 

你就不会再这么做

 

Because you will not prefer to be limited 

因为你不喜欢被限制

 

Unless of course you do choose to be limited in that way 

当然,除非你选择自己被这么限制住

 

问:

Got ya!, OK! 

好的!我懂了!

 

So the whole thing about me constantly looking at the circumstance and then getting affected 

所以,我不断关注在外在环境,并且受其影响,这一切都是因为啥?

 

I need a little, somehow 

我还需要你指点一下……

 

巴夏:

Is you are looking at it as if that suppose to actually expand you 

这是因为,你认为它们会 扩展你(的人生)

 

When in fact what you're doing is choosing a limitation 

而实际上,你所做的,说明你选择自己被限制

 

Because you are afraid to be expanded 

因为你害怕自己会不断扩展

 

Because the negative belief is making you afraid to change it. 

因为负面信念让你感到恐惧,从而使你不会去改变这个信念

 

问:

Got ya!. 

我懂了!

 

巴夏:

But once you understand that that fear is just smoke and mirrors 

但是,一旦你明白:恐惧只是镜花水月的幻相

 

So you won't change the negative belief 

为的是 不让你改变你的负面信念

 

Then you can say 

那你就会说:

 

Aha! I caught you 

啊哈!我逮着你了!

 

And I know you're just a belief 

我知道,你只是一个信念

 

And I know you can be changed 

我也知道,你是可以被改变

 

And I prefer to change you 

而我更喜欢改变你

 

Because I understand that

因为我知道:

 

the positively beliefs are what will actually allow me to expand in the way that I prefer to 

正面信念才是能帮助我,以我所喜欢的方式,去扩展我自己

 

And that there's nothing to be afraid of. 

而这根本没什么好怕的

 

So thank you, negative beliefs 

所以,谢谢你,负面信念!

 

问:

When you say it, I totally believe it 

你这么说了,我就完全相信了!

 

巴夏:

Then that's a good example for you 

那对你来说,这是个很好的例子

 

Allow yourself if you wish, you can use this as a permission slip 

如果你愿意,可以把这当成一个自我意识许可(法门)

 

So in your day when you're in those moments 

当你在生活中,又遭遇苦逼事件

 

You can say 

你可以问自己:

 

What would Bashar say to me right now 

巴夏现在会对我说什么呢?

 

And you will be saying it to yourself 

然后你就可以自己回答自己了(巴夏的话)

 

Because you're saying it yourself right now anyway 

因为你现在跟我对话,其实就是跟你自己对话

 

Because you're talking to your higher mind using me as a mask 

就是在跟你的高我对话,我只不过是你用的面具

 

问:

OK!

好的!

 

巴夏:

Make sense? 

你懂了吗?

 

问:

Yes! 

是的!

 

巴夏:

So it's all right, you can say 

所以,你可以说:

 

What would Bashar say 

巴夏会说什么呢?

 

问:

Or what would Bashar do 

或者巴夏会做什么呢?

 

巴夏:

And what would Bashar do 

还有巴夏会做什么呢?

 

问:

OK 

好的!

 

巴夏:

And eventually that will start transforming into 

最后,这些会慢慢地转变成为:

 

What what I say 

我会怎么说

 

What what I do 

我会怎么做?

 

Because it is you telling yourself these things 

因为就是你在告诉自己这些话

 

Just in a way that acts as a permission slip 

只是以这种方式,用这个自我意识许可(法门)

 

To allow your belief system to believe that you can give yourself permission 

让你的信念系统 相信你可以给自己许可

 

And I'm happy to be your permission slip 

而我也很乐意做你的意识许可

 

But you are the one making the changes 

但实现这些改变的人,是你自己

 

Even if you're using me as an excuse to do so 

你只不过把我 当做借口罢了

 

问:

OK! 

好的!

 

巴夏:

Does that help you? 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes! 

是的!

 

巴夏:

Are you sure? 

你确定吗?

 

问:

Yes! 

是的!

 

巴夏:

All right, anything else? 

好的,还有别的问题吗?

 

问:

I just wanted to ask 

我还想问

 

Sometimes I see like this blue lighter, green 

有时候我能看见像这些 蓝色、绿色的光球

 

What is that? 

祂们是什么?

 

巴夏:

It is a sensory perception of the frequency

祂们是你所感知到的某种频率

 

that is representative of the state of being that would serve you best 

这种频率代表着 对你有着最佳利益的状态

 

And when you act from that state of being 

当你出发于这种状态去行动

 

Then you will be more aligned with your true vibration 

那你会变得越来越和你的真我同频

 

问:

OK! 

!

 

巴夏:

So, go to the light. 

所以,融入光吧!

 

问:

One last question 

最后一个问题

 

Can I get a name from my hybrids that will help me connect? 

我可以从我的混血孩子那里获得一个名字,来增强我跟他们的连接吗?

 

巴夏:

Yes, I suppose you could 

是的,我想你可以

 

问:

Thank you! 

谢谢!

 

巴夏:

I didn't say I was going to give you a name. 

我可没说 我要给你这么一个名字

 

问:

Can you please give me a name that will help me connect with them more? 

你可以给我一个名字,来增强我们的连接吗?

 

巴夏:

Do you have a favorite flower? 

你最喜欢的花,是什么?

 

问:

Not really 

没有特别喜欢的

 

I like lotus flower. 

我喜欢莲花

 

巴夏:

Is that a guess

你是在猜测

 

or a statement? 

还是声明?

 

问:

It was a guess 

我猜的

 

But I can make it a statement 

但也可以认为是我的声明

 

巴夏:

What is a lotus flower that you enjoy 

你喜欢莲花的什么呢?

 

问:

Well, it's a symbol 

嗯,莲花只是一个象征

 

It's how in the muck grows these beautiful flowers 

美丽的莲花,出淤泥而不染嘛!

 

巴夏:

So will lotus do? 

莲花这个名字,可以吗?

 

问:

Yeah! 

可以呀!

 

巴夏:

All right. 

好的

 

Then use lotus 

那就用莲花

 

问:

OK! 

好的!

 

So just I create it. 

是我创造了这个名字,对吗?

 

巴夏:

The suggest came from a hybrid child to ask you 

你的一个混血孩子提建议,让我问你:

 

What your favorite flower is? 

你最喜欢的花,是什么?

 

So that when you named it 

而当你说出这个花名时

 

That will be the vibration that would connect you 

你当下的振频,就是你们连接的振频

 

Because you created that connection in this dialogue 

因为你们是在此次对话中 创造了这个连接

 

And therefore lotus will work 

于是莲花这个名字对你就 有效

 

Because you came up with it as a representation, as an answer in this dialogue 

因为在这次对话中,你把它选定为一个象征物,一个答案

 

And therefore the hybrid child knew that will work for you 

因此,你的混血孩子就知道 这个名字对你有效

 

问:

Got ya 

我懂了!

 

巴夏:

Does that help? 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yeah! OK! 

是啊!很棒!

 

巴夏:

All right 

好的!

 

问:

Thank you, Bashar! 

谢谢你,巴夏!

 

巴夏:

You're welcome. 

客气了!

  

本文來源:Ashitaka777的博客

 

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_d4a0f6240102wqsk.html


 

Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 812

Trending Articles