Quantcast
Channel: 山顶石的博客
Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 812

[转载]【巴夏】《“想要”与“拥有”》

$
0
0
【巴夏】《“想要”与“拥有”》


问:

Knowing that I create every situation 

我知道,我创造每一个境遇


I create my own reality 

我创造我的的现实


巴夏:

Yes 

是的


问:

Why am I still create.... 

但为什么我还创造……


Why am I still visualizing things... 

为什么我还视觉化……


巴夏:

Because you have an expectation for how you think the outcome should look 

因为你有期待,认为结果应该是XX样子


Do you remember the entire formula of acting on your excitement? 

你记得“行动于你的最高兴奋”的完整的公式吗?


Obviously you don't 

很显然你不记得


问:

Yes, I do 

是的,记得


巴夏:

Well, what is it? 

好吧,公式是什么?


问:

Acting on your excitement, every moment's, with no regard the outcome 

每一刻,在你的兴奋上付诸行动,而且无需顾虑结果


巴夏:

Well, why are you regarding the outcome? 

那你为什么还顾虑结果呢?


问:

Yes 

没错


巴夏:

Well 

为什么呢?


问:

Because I feel that my highest excitement is to want certain thing. 

因为我觉得,我的最高兴奋的是“想要某些东西”


巴夏:

No. 

非也!


Your highest excitement is never to want certain things 

你的最高兴奋的绝对不会是“想要某些东西”


Unless 

除非


Your highest excitement is to remain in the state of wanting and never actually having 

你的最高兴奋是保持在“想要,却从未拥有”的状态


Do you understand that wanting is its own state? 

你知道“想要”的本质,是一种状态吗?


问:

Oh, I'm so sick of it. 

噢!这种状态,我受够了!


巴夏:

Then stop wanting 

那就不要再“想要”


Because the more you want, the more you stay in the state of wanting 

因为你越是“想要”,那你越是保持在“想要”的状态


And never actually having 

而不会真实地“拥有”


Wanting is its own state 

“想要”本身是一种状态


Wanting is not having 

“想要”不是“拥有”


Wanting will never attract the experience of having 

“想要”永远不会吸引来“拥有”的体验


Wanting only attract more wanting 

“想要”只会吸引来更多的“想要”


Are you understanding that a little more clearly? 

你是不是理解得更清楚一点了呢?


The car before the horse 

就像“马前面的车”


The idea, therefore, is to stop wanting 

因此,你要停下“想要”的念头


And start having 

而是开始“拥有”


问:

Yes

是的


巴夏:

Start knowing that every single thing you need is here. 

开始知道:你需要的每样东西都已经在“这里”


They will manifest themselves and become visible to you which is the actual definition of manifestation. 

当你的振频与“这个东西在这里”的实相的振频相匹配时


They will become visible to you when you're on a certain wavelength that matches that thing that is here 

那它就会显化出来,你也就能看见它。这也就是“显化”的真正定义


But it's all here. 

但它一直都在“这里”


You don't have to want anything 

任何东西,你都不要“想要”


Wanting implies you don't have it. 

“想要”意味着你“没有”


You do have it 

但你确实拥有它(一切)


But you will not experience it until the right timing 

你只有在时机对的时候,才会体验到它


Trust the timing of your life. 

相信你人生的机缘(生命的时机)


 

Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 812

Trending Articles